April 03, 2018
February 26, 2018
February 16, 2018
February 16, 2018
Airborne Engines is a well-established and growth-oriented company involved in the maintenance of aircraft engines. We are looking for a Stores Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a highly detail-oriented individual who can work well with people in various departments within the company. Inventory management experience is essential, and aviation experience would be a great asset. The candidate must be comfortable working within a computerized ERP system, as well as Microsoft Excel and Outlook. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, and the opportunity for advancement within the company for the right individual. If you are a personable, professional individual, and possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision while ensuring open communication as part of a larger team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.airborneengines.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise all inventory-related activities in the stores area, including receiving of parts, issuance of parts to the shop floor, and scheduling of cycle counts
- Manage the outbound and inbound flow of parts requiring repair or service with outside providers. Issue RFQ and purchase orders to selected vendors, and communicate with vendors as required.
- Open work orders in the ERP system for company-owned assets that require service
- Review all completed customer and internal work orders for accuracy of parts-related transactions
- Guide the daily activities of the inventory clerk, and assist when required
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Inventory management and aviation industry experience
- Computer literate in an ERP system environment, proficiency with MS Office programs, specifically Excel
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Good English language skills, both verbal & written
- Airborne offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, performance bonus, group health, dental and vision care and a company matched group savings plan.