Airborne Engines is a customer-focused Honeywell and Rolls Royce authorized maintenance repair and overhaul
centre for T53 and M250 model helicopter engines. Our experienced management team is committed to
operational excellence and growth, both locally and internationally. The Company employs approximately 50
people in Metro Vancouver, and offers an exciting and challenging work environment.
Reporting to the Director, Business Development, and working closely with other functional groups at Airborne
and its affiliated companies, we have an exciting opportunity for a high energy Sales Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for an experienced aviation (MRO) Sales Manager to help expand our business in Canada, the Pacific
Northwest and Alaska (future expansion of the territory is possible). The Sales Manager will develop and maintain
strong relationships with existing and prospective customers, collect and analyze customer feedback, and
participate in the development of new initiatives to generate additional sales.
- Develop short, medium and long-term sales plans for new and existing customers, identifying new
initiatives and opportunities to grow domestic sales (incl. PNW and Alaska).
- Initiate and close sales by scheduling appointments, making initial presentations, understanding customer
requirements, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections, and preparing quotes
- Provide sales and market intelligence to senior management including new product opportunities,
competitive landscape, customer needs and feedback
- Develop close relationships with aircraft operators and FBO’s
- Handle inquiries (RFQ/technical) by telephone, e-mail and site visits, as required
- Coordinate closely with logistics and operations to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Work closely with customers and technical support to resolve customer issues
- Provide monthly sales reports to senior management
- Work within company ERP system and Sales Force
- Routine travel (approx. 50%) within Canada, PNW and Alaska required; attend trade shows as requested
- Participate in company training activities
- 3 years of sales experience in aviation related MRO business
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/ annual sales and gross profit targets
- Proven, consistent ability to grow the existing customer base by attracting new customers
- Motivated by prospecting: a determined cold caller both by phone and through on-site visits to potential customers.
- A high level of integrity, and strong relationship-building skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills Compensation
- Base salary, plus commission
- Complete benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision and pension (DPSP) with company matching
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ongoing training and development
Interested applicants should forward their resume, complete with cover letter and salary expectations to Airborne Engines Ltd. Human Resources personnel at email@example.com