December 11, 2018
October 23, 2018
July 31, 2018
May 25, 2018
|Role: Production Planner||Grade:||Salary / Hourly =|
|Department: Production||Internal Posting: Yes||Internal Candidate: Yes|
|Supervisor: Max Rundle||Budgeted or New: New||Incumbent:|
The Production Planner reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for planning the flow of work through the shop. Duties consist of but are not confined to the following:
- Liaison with the Production Manager and Technical Support to ensure that all customer requirements are met.
- Liaison between Engine Line Supervisors and supporting departments.
- Communicate unexpected production delays with Production Manager.
- Control production meetings and forecast and control the production schedule.
- Daily update of electronic production schedule.
- Track and trend captured production schedule data.
- Weekly review with Production Manager Production challenges.
- Participate, manage and communicate workplace improvement projects.
- Support QA in internal audits, identify risks.
- Support QA in Foreign DOT Approvals.