|Role: Customer Service Representative||Grade:||Salary / Hourly =|
|Department: Customer Service||Internal Posting: Yes||Internal Candidate: No|
|Manager: Program and Customer Service||Budgeted or New: Budgeted||Incumbent:|
Established in 1991, Airborne Engines is a Transport Canada Approved Repair and Overhaul facility located in Delta, British Columbia, Canada. Airborne Engines is a Honeywell Aerospace Authorized Service Center and a valued member of the Rolls-Royce FIRST NETWORK as an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC). The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position within Airborne Engines Ltd. (AEL) requires being a motivated self-starter, detail oriented, and possessing strong problem-solving abilities. In addition, being personable, professional, and able to work independently with minimal supervision are key attributes. The CSR acts as an advocate for external and internal customers. The specific functions of this role are as follows:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Qualifying opportunities, work scope evaluation, solution development / presentation, and closing opportunities.
- Processing job quotes, exchange transactions, over the counter (OTC) sales, rental agreements and responding to requests for information (e.g., shipping/delivery dates).
- Actively utilize CRM/ERP to record activities (maintain customer account information in Salesforce and internal databases).
- Ensure compliance with all Airborne policies including but not limited to terms and conditions, trade compliance, treatment of others, moral code of conduct, and employee handbook.
- Customer engagement including post sales follow up, customer satisfaction, and issue resolution.
- Manage customer communications, fleet data collection, and follow up calls.
- Liaise with the production department to understand the production schedule and promote customer delivery expectations.
- Identify value added opportunities beneficial to the customer and Airborne.
- Generate new and repeat sales through relationship building and communicating product offerings and technical information in a concise and timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to suggest specific products and solutions.
- Educate customers regarding Airborne’s service and product offerings. This includes solutions and benefits that will enhance customer satisfaction.
- Remain current on product developments by attending training (company/supplier), reading trade journals, supplier literature etc.
- Minimum high school education.
- Five (5) or more years as a Customer Service or Support Representative in a custom quote, job-based environment.
- Aviation or aerospace related experience is a significant asset.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English is required. An additional language(s) would be beneficial.
- Fast learner with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical skills to calculate discounts, margins, commissions, and prorations as required.
- Exceptional and proven problem-solving ability, interpreting varying customer instructions, and dealing with large volumes of data juggling multiple customer requirements.
- Ability to multitask while managing customer expectations.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities and computer skills; experience with ERP systems.
- Ability to foster open communication across the organization with the goal of providing exceptional customer service and support.
- Candidates must show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
Education & Skills: High School Diploma, Post-Secondary (marketing major) preferred. Must be fluent in English (oral/written), Ability to be self-directed, self-starter, manage priorities and handle fluctuating work volumes. Good Communication skills, MS Office suite knowledge.
****This job description is intended to provide a general guideline for the execution of work-related functions in a particular role. There may be instances where job descriptions are modified out of necessity for business operations. The employee will be advised of these adjustments as they are incurred****